Green Peas Soup

Hi
People think I am crazy to be doing an one month Bake-A-Thon:-)..Now when they see me simultaneously doing Blogging Marathon#11 for the next fifteen days, I am sure they will think "I AM NUTS"..hmm..Anyways for The first week of Blogging Marathon I have chosen the theme"KIDS DELIGHT-COLOUR PALATE" and the start is with this lovely Green Peas soup

INGREDIENTS

Green Peas 1 cup

Onion 1

Garlic 1 clove

Green chillies 1

Milk 1/4 cup

Butter 2 tsp

Salt to taste
PREPARATION

In a pressure pan heat the oil and saute onions, garlic and chillies till the onions turn transparent.
Then add peas and cook in medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add enough water and pressure cook it till 3 whistles
Let it cool down. Take out only the vegetables and Blend it into puree.Reserve the liquid
Now transfer this puree back to the pan and mix it with the reserved liquid and milk.Add Salt, mix well.
Cook on low flame for 5-10 minute
Serve warm with any crunchy accompaniment. I served the soup with onion cheese bread sticks
You kid will definitely love to have one more bowl.
Linking this to Blogging Marathon#11
Kids Delight Colour Palate started by Srivalli and hosted by me
HLI Peas started by Kalyani and hosted by me
CWS PEAS by Priya
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#11

Labels: , , ,