Round up Of HLI-PEAS

My first event and it was a huge success. I never had expected such a wonderful response from my bloggers friends who made it a point to send one entry to encourage this new comer. Thank you all for sending all those wonderful healthy dishes
Here are the entries in the order received
Radhika of Tickling Palates sent Soya Chunks Peas Pulao
Palakad Samayal sent Matar Paneer
Foodie Workz Sent Peas and Paneer Parathasand
Ragda Patties
Our Cherished World Sent Couscous Upma
Food Corner sent Sri Lankan Cashew and Green Peas Curry
Aarthi sent Methi Matar Pulav
Nivedita sent in Double Decker Parathas specially done for my event!!
Priya sent stuffed peas parathas
Quick Peas And Bell Pepper Rice
Cabbage green peas stir fry
Peas and Paneer Masala Puffs
Our cherished World sent Vegetable Kothu Paratha
Spicy Treats sent Cauliflower Peas Kurma
Nirmala sent Peas Fried Rice
Edible entertainment sent Vegetable Croquette
Radhika sent Matar Paneer
Foodies Nest sent Mushroom and mixed vegetable poriyal
Kokilas Indian Food sent in Banana flower Biryani
and
Cabbage and peas biryani
Spicy Treats sent Ridge gourd peas Stir fry
Cuisine Delights sent Aloo Matar Paneer
Archana sent Mixed Pulao
Spicy Treats sent Cumin Flavoured Peas Rice
Kalyani sent Ragda paatice

Peas TikkiPeas Pulav
Ambrosia sent Matar Kebab
Cook Ezee sent Matar Paneer Masala
Gayatri sent me Peas and Potato Kurma
I sent Green Peas soup and Peas Pulao
Thank you friends for supporting me by sending these yummy recipes. Please do let me know if I have missed out any entry, shall definitely add to this round up .Thank you Kalyani for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!!!!

Labels: ,