Eggless Chocochip Nankhatai

This week has been very stressful for me. Without a proper kitchen it was difficult to cook and bake.Just when I was getting used to this tiny make shift kitchen, My Hubby had a fall and injured both his arms. Life suddenly went out of gear. After doing the number of visits to the Orthopaedic...I decided that I will not continue both the marathons that I am running now, even wrote to the two groups and both Champa and Srivalli and all the members were so understanding.They asked me not to fret about not completing the challenge.This blogging, marathon has sort of formed a strong bond within this small blogging community. I have made so many friends ..everyday I hear from atleast one of them enquiring about my hubby's health.Well...when my hubby heard that I was discontinuing he felt bad that I had to leave when I had atlmost finishd 27days of baking and 13 days of BM,He coaxed me to finish saying that one hr a day he could manage. So here I am trying to complete all the marathons and as today is wednesday had to do the BLOG HOP too.
This wednesday I am paired with Kalyani . An amazing blogger and a good friend too. Though I have many recipes bookmarked, decided on this simple recipe and have tweaked the recipe a little
INGREDIENTS
The original Recipe is here
All purpose flour 3/4 cup
Ghee 1/3 cup
Powdered Sugar 1/4 cup
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
Chocochips 3 tbsp

PREPARATION
Preheat the oven to 170C
Mix half the ghee and soda till creamy.
Now add the sugar and continue to whisk.
Add the rest of the ghee. Mix well
Put the flour in this and knead well
Now add the chocochips and knead again
Grease a baking tray
Make small balls from this dough, flatten a little and place them apart on a greased tray.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Take it out. At this stage they are very soft, do not worry. Cool them for 10 -15 minutes
Now you can see crispy buttery nankhatais ready
Linking these buttery cookies to Blog hop wednesday
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#11
Linking this to Bake -a- thon with these lovely bakers
CHAMPA
PRIYA SURESH
Preeti Deo

Labels: , , , ,