Beetroot Tikki in Airfryer

 I had been to my sister’s place for a short break . Right from the moment we landed there, she and her family have been treating us with so much of good food, good time and loads of love. I am indeed blessed to have a family who loves me so much.
This tikki is one starter which she prepared for us and my daughter instantly loved the colour, texture and the taste. Decided to try this as I landed at my home and with variations, here is the recipe for a delicious  beetroot tikka
INGREDIENTS
Grated beetroot
1cup
Grated carrot
1/2cup
Bread slices
2
Mint leaves
1/4 cup
Oats
1tbsp
Chilli powder
1tsp
Chat Masala
1tsp
Amchoor powder
1/2tsp
Garam Masala
1tsp
Salt
 To taste

PREPARATION
Grate the beets and microwave it for 5 minutes in a microwave safe bowl with a lid or steam it. Let it cool
Grate the carrot and keep aside
Now mix everything into a soft dough
Make small patties
Preheat the air fryer at 180C for 5 minutes
Now apply little oil on these tikkis and air fry it for 8 minutes
You can shallow fry the tikkis too
Serve warm with Mint chutney
Linking this to Colourful dishes hosted by Varada and started by Srivalli

Check out the  Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#50

Labels: , , , ,