Baked Stuffed Potatoes

 Hi
For this month of Taste And Create, I am paired with Sid's Sea Palm Cooking.Wow!!!She does a lot of cooking and baking. I could see lot of posts under Tapas Night..Tempted to ask her about it.She cooked the carrot Pakoras from my blog and i am astonished, for she neither had the rice flour nor the gram flour. She actually roasted the grain and powdered it and then went about finishing the dish. Would I do that????NO...Hop on to her CARROT PAKORAS TO ACTUALLY SEE THE PROCEDURE!!Well, searching for a recipe from her blog,which my daughter would love I saw the Baked Stuffed Potato and was sure she would love it.I made some minor changes to suit my vegetarian taste.

INGREDIENTS
Recipe Source is SID'S SEA PALM COOKING
Potatoes(Large)     4
Olive oil                1 tbsp
Rock salt               1tsp
Onion                     1
Garam masala        1tsp
Coriander                1tbsp
Mint Leaves            1tbsp
Mozarella               3tbsp
Salt                          to taste

PREPARATION
Wash and clean dry the Potatoes.
In a bowl mix the olive oil and rock salt
Now toss in the potatoes and mix well so that the oil is applied evenly on the potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200C
Bake these for 25-30 minutess
Remove from the oven and let iy cool
Scoo out the center portion and keep it in a bowl
Mix the cut onions with the scooped otato. Mix in garam masala  and the coriander. Mix well
Now add the cheese and mix well again
Fill this in the scooped potato, top with with some more grated cheese.
Arrange in a baking dish and bake till the cheese melts
Linking this to Taste and Create

My daughter loved it. !!!!!!Says it is just OUT OF THE WORLD!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,