Guest Hosting for MEC-February

Hi
Sorry for the delay in announcing this event....Easy Microwave Cooking. Microwave cooking has taken the gourmet world in a different perspective altogether.It is a boon to working women/men to finish the cooking in a jiffy.I don't go out to work but yet I find cooking most of my regular food in microwave very easy especially when I mutitask. Si I should say this is definitely a boon to one and all when used properly.

So what are you waiting for......Please do cook your favourite in a microwave and send it back to me.
Here are some simple guidelines:
The entire cooking should be done in Microwave ONLY. use of foodprocessor/Blenders allowed.
Multiple recipes are looked forward too:-)
Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
Only Vegetarian entries Please
Non bloggers can also send me the recipes
Please link your recipes to my event and Srivalli's MEC Event announcement
Please send in your entries to my id veena060669(at)gmail(dot)com/veena060669@gmail.com with the following details
Your Name
Your Blog's Name
Recipe Name
Recipe URL
Picture of your dish
Last day of submission is Feb 29th
Use of logo is appreciated
Looking forward to see all those awesome recipes from you
till then
Happy Cooking

Labels: ,