Home Made Hot Chocolate

I wonder why I post the entries for Taste and create always at the last moment. Guess I am trying to bite more than I can chew with so many challenges in Food Blog, Embroidery and now a quilt fever. God help me please..........
This month My partner is Pavani from Cook's hideout and I am trying out her Hot chocolate which seemed to be my chocoholic daughter's favourite:-). Read more
about HOT CHOCOLATE HERE
INGREDIENTS
Milk 3 cups
Cocoa 3 tbsps(I used hersheys)
Hot water 1/4 cup
Vanilla 1/2 tsp
Salt a pinch
Sugar 1/4 cup
PREPARATION
Combine cocoa, sugar & salt in a saucepan. Whisk in hot water and bring the mixture to a boil. Let it Simmer for 2 minutes.
Now whisk in the milk and bring the mixture to a slow simmer and let it again simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Switch off the fire, Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Whisk the mixture until frothy.
Ad a dollop of fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. If you are wondering as to why the fresh cream is missing in my hot chocolate, that is because my daughter froze it:-(
Linking this to Taste and Create


Labels: , , , ,