Eggless Raisin Loaf

Hi
Can't believe that I have continuously baked and blogged for the last 21 days!!!!!Just when I thought that I had baked and blogged about most of my Favourites, I remembered this recipe. I first tasted this when Uma had baked it. Loved the texture and those soft raisins in it,called her for the recipe and as usual my friend immediately sent me the recipe .So here is a quick eggless cake/loaf
INGREDIENTS
All purpose flour 1 1/4 cup
Butter 1/3 cup
Condensed milk 1/2 tin
Sugar 1 tbsp
Milk 1/3 cup
Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
Raisins 1/3 cup
Tutti fruuti 1/4cup
Orange colour few drops(optional)
PREPARATION
Preheat The oven to 150C
Mix condensed milk, sugar and butter in a bowl. Beat well. Ad milk and beat again
Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together in a large plate
Add the flour mixture to the condensed milk-butter mixture and beat well.
Add colour and vanilla and mix again
Mix the raisins and tutti-frutti with 1tbsp of flour and add this to the batter. Mix well.
Transfer this to a greased 8"*4" loaf pan
Sprinkle some fruits on top
Bake for 45 minutes or till a skewer inserted comes out clean
Serve with Icecream of your choice or just a slice of this loaf with a cuppa!!
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#11
Linking this to Bake -a- thon with these lovely bakers
CHAMPA
PRIYA SURESH
Preeti Deo

Labels: , , , , ,