Coconut Macaroons

Hi
Another coconut cookie. I have so much of these dessicated coconut that I need to use it soon and as usual Champa's recipe came handy. When i was mixing the dough I realised that this was so similar to the coconut ladoos that I had made earlier, except for the addition of the flour and baking it!!!!!
INGREDIENTS
All purpose flour 1/3 cup
Condensed milk 1/2 tin(nearly 1/2 cup)
Dessicated coconut 2 1/4 cup
Salt a pinch
Vanilla 1 tsp
PREPARATION
Preheat the oven to 175C
Mix flour, dessicated coconut and salt in a bowl.
Add condensed milk and vanilla to it. Knead well.Keep in refrigerator for 20 minutes
Make small balls , flatten a little and arrange them on a greased baking tray.
Bake them for 15 to 18 minutes,
Cool on a wire rack
Serve them with coffee/tea
This goes in as my entry to Eggless Baking for Blogging Marathon #11 by Srivalli
Linking this to Bake -a- thon with these lovely bakers
CHAMPA
PRIYA SURESH
Preeti Deo

Labels: , ,