Chocolate Banana Muffin

Hi
Having a chocoholic at home and trying to find a recipe to address that chocoholic fever is quite easy. All she needs is some chocolate flavoured quick bite.For the past three days whenever I crossed the dining room , I knew something or may be someone was staring at me...yeah..The bananas from one side and my hubby from the otherside...looking if I use them or they might find their way into the bins again:-(Well..The baker in me..Thanks to Bake-a-thon:-)..did use them in these yummy muffins .My daughter happy,my hubby ofcourse very happy and hopefully the bananas too:-)I adapted this recipe from Nigella

INGREDIENTS

Makes 12 regular muffins

All purpose flour 1 cup

Ripe bananas 3

Oil 1/2 cup

Eggs 2

Brown sugar 1/2 cup

Baking Soda 1 tsp

Cocoa powder 3tbsp

PREPARATION
Preheat the oven to 200C

Line the muffin tray with liners

Mix the flour, cocoa and baking soda in a plate and keep aside

Mash the Bananas very well in a beater. Then continue beating add the oil and sugar and beat well.

Now mix the flour mixture into this banana egg mixture

Pour this into prepared muffin tray.

Bake for 15-20 minutes(Insert a wooden skewer and test for doneness)

Cool on a wire rack

Serve this yummy muffins to your chocoholics!!!!
Linking this to Bake-a-thon with

CHAMPA

SUSAN

PRIYA SURESH

Preeti Deo

Bakefest #2 started by Vardhini and hosted by Sangee vijay

Labels: , , ,