Baked Potato Fingers

Hi

Just day 3 into I month long Bake-a -thon, I am a little jittery...Will i be able to do it????I become moody..scared...worried and i have great stress busters at home...yeah..My sweet daughter and my Hubby who are always so positive towards life and keep pushing me to achieve my best!!!tHEY SAID"yOU CAN DO IT"...and here I am with today's Post"BAKED POTATO FINGERS". I had this bookmarked from Gayatri's space.
This took a very less time to prepare and bake and everyone loved this crunchy snack!!
INGREDIENTS

Cooked and Mashed potato 1 cup

All purpose flour 1 cup

Olive oil 1/4 cup

Chilli flakes 1 tsp

Oregano 2 tbsp

Dried Thyme 1 tbsp

Salt to taste

Preparation

Preheat the oven to 200C

In a bowl mix the flour, salt and the seasonings.

Add cooked potato to this and mix well.

Now add the oil little by little and knead it to form a soft dough.

Make small even sized balls from these and shape it like long fingers

Place these fingers(evenly spaced 0 on a greased tray.

Bake for 15 minutes.

Take it out, flip everything so that the other side also browns and bake it further for 10-12 minutes.

Let it cool in the tray itself

Crunchy potato fingers ready to be served with a hot cup of coffee!!!!
Did you like it???YEs???Thank you so much:-)
Aren't you joining me in seeing what these ladies are baking for Bake -a thon??
CHAMPA

SUSAN

PRIYA SURESH

Preeti Deo

Linking this cruncy snack to Radhika's Let's bake and be merry

Labels: , , ,