Blueberry Poppy seed Biscotti


HI
I saw the pictures of biscotti on this blog and was mesmerized. I could not stop myself from baking these cuties .

The original recipe is here


INGREDIENTS

All purpose flour 1 1/2 cups

Yellow corn flour 1/2 cup

Baking powder 1 tsp

Salt 1/4 tsp

Sugar 1 cup

Eggs 2

Vanilla 2 tsp

Blueberries 1/2 cup

Poppy seeds 1/4 cup

PREPARATION


Preheat the oven at 180C

Mix together the flours,salt and baking powder.

Beat the butter and sugar till fluffy

Beat in the vanilla and eggs.

Now fold in the flour mixture.

Add the blueberry and poppy seeds.

Shape the dough into a log , and flatten it a bit!

Bake it for 25 minutes.

Cool and sLiCe it and further bake it at 160 C in the same tray for ten to fifteen minutes till the moisture is absorbed.

Crispy biscotti ready

Come with me to peep into the blogs of my fellow marathon bloggers
SRIVALLI, PRIYA SURESH, REVA, SOUMYA, AZEEMA, AYEESHA, PRIYA VASU, JAY, PJ, MONIKA, Gayatri,Usha

Labels: , , , , , , ,