Another award and i am tagged!!!!!

Hi

Hope you all had a great start for the 2011. Mine started with a bang too:-)I wanted to start this new year blog posting with my awards.
One lovely blog award has been awarded to me by Soumya of Soumya's Kitchen who blog is an inspiration to many and by Dr. Sameena of My Culinary Creations who is a doctor and a consistent blogger as well:-)Check out their blogs for a variety of recipes......



I am passing this award to

Biny Anoop

Ayeesha

Srivalli

Michelangelo in the kitchen

Hari chandana

Gayatri

Kamakshi

Aparna
Next comes the Stylish blog award from Biny Anoop of Biny recipes, a versatile blogger
Check her blog for all those yummy recipes

I am passing this award to
Nivedita

Aipi

Torview

Bharathy

Priya sreeram

Uma

Sabitha

Jay


Shanthi Krishnakumar

Sanjeeta Krishnakumar





I am tagged by Nivedita of Nivedita's kitchen.Here are the answers

1. Are you a vegetarian, or have you thought about being one?

Yes . I am a vegetarian

2. Who inspired you to cook or bake?
I have always loved to experiment with my cooking and i must say that the true inspiration is always my daughter. Yes, she inspires me!!!!

3. How do you celebrate Christmas?...or a favorite holiday of your choice?

I love to celebrate festivals with my family and if i get a chance with my extended family too:-)


4. Do you prefer to celebrate New Year's Eve with friends and/or family, or prefer to ring in the New Year quietly, and privately, at home?

I know i am a little late in answering this .Preferably with friends.

5. If someone were to ask you to bring dessert to a party, what would you bring? Store bought, or homemade, and if you were to make homemade, what would you make?

I will take home made dessert and yes has to be rasgulla:-) i love it

6. How will you celebrate your next birthday?

Hmm not planned yet. With blogger friends????????may be:-)

7 . Do you have a New Year's resolution-and will you be sticking to it?

Again late to answer this. No, i have no specific resolution

8. Do you time your breakfast,lunch & dinner or eat when you are hungry ?

I try to maintain specific time but am not very fussy if for some unavoidable reason this changes.

9. What inspired you to write a food blog ?

I was already blogging for sometimes about arts and crafts when i chanced upon Nupur's blog and for the first time made paneer pilaf from her blog and blogged about it and her blog in some way inspired me to write a food blog

10. You try a new recipe and it does not turn out good,what will you do ?

I do not give up very easily . I will try it again and make small changes to make it work.

11. Name three ingredients you consciously avoid or eliminate even when the recipe calls for it ?

Gelatin, Vanaspati, Ajinomoto

12. Name three things you have to use in most recipes ?

With lot of baked recipes it is Yeast, then ofcourse salt and vegetables

13. How important is eating meals together as a family to you?

It is very important to me and my family. That is the time we can catch up with everyone .

I have answered these questions and now it is the time for all these blogger to answer. I am tagging

Nupur

Sayantani

Soumya

Ayeesha

Priya

Labels: ,