AWARD TIME

YIPEEE!!!!!!! i got an award. Just few days into food blogging and i get an award!!! Isn't that overwhelming.
AYEESHA of taste of pearl city has passed on this award to me. Thank you ayeesha, this means a lot to me.
This award comes with certain rules such as. i have to share 7 things about myself and have to share this with 15 friends that i know

so the 7 things about myself
1. Belief in "THE UNIVERSE"

2. My family is my strength

3. Am creative

4. I continuously try to perfect myself( rarely do i achieve this:-) )

5. Love to travel

6. I have varied interests, like my needle work,cold porcelain creations, cooking, baking

7. the thing that i lack the most is "PATIENCE" that's what my daughter complains:-)

I would like to pass it on to some of my blogging friends. It is in no particular order:-

1. JAY

2. PRIYA

3.SUSHMA

4. CHAMPA

5. PARI

6.NIVEDITA

7. SATYA

8.PAVANI

9.PADMAJHA

10. NITHU BALA

11. KITCHEN QUEEN

12.MALAR GHANDHI

13. PALATABLE

14. NEHA

15.SRIVALLI.
I wish i could share with many more...........

DO visit AYEESHA'S blog. She has got amazing recipes and an ongoing event too.

Labels: